Get a Perfect Smile With Invisalign
If you've ever felt self-conscious about your teeth or wished for a straighter, more confident grin, then this revolutionary orthodontic treatment could be just what you need. Say goodbye to traditional metal braces and hello to clear aligners that are virtually invisible. Invisalign has taken the dental world by storm, offering a discreet and comfortable way to achieve a beautiful smile without anyone even knowing you're undergoing treatment.
How Invisalign Works
After an initial consultation with your dentist or orthodontist, they will take 3D images and impressions of your teeth. These detailed scans will be used to create a customized treatment plan just for you. Next comes the aligners themselves. Made from clear, BPA-free plastic, these aligners are practically invisible when worn on your teeth. You'll receive a series of aligners that gradually shift your teeth into their desired positions over time.
Each set of aligners is typically worn for about two weeks before moving on to the next set in the series. The gentle pressure exerted by the aligners helps move your teeth little by little until they reach their ideal alignment.
Advantages of Invisalign
- One of the biggest advantages of Invisalign is that it offers a nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth. Unlike traditional braces, which are made of metal and can be quite noticeable, Invisalign aligners are clear and virtually invisible when worn. This means you can go about your daily life without feeling self-conscious about having visible braces.
- Another advantage is that Invisalign aligners are removable. This means you can take them out while eating or drinking, so there are no restrictions on what you can eat during treatment. You also don't have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces like with traditional metal brackets.
- In addition, because the aligners are removable, oral hygiene is much easier with Invisalign compared to traditional braces. You can simply remove the aligners to brush and floss as usual, ensuring that your oral health remains in top shape throughout treatment.
- Furthermore, since there are no wires or brackets involved, Invisalign tends to be more comfortable than traditional braces. The smooth plastic aligners won't irritate your gums or cheeks like metal wires often do.
- Another advantage of choosing Invisalign is that it typically requires fewer office visits compared to traditional orthodontic treatments. With less time spent at the dentist's office for adjustments and check-ups, you'll have more time for other activities in your busy schedule.
Wish to learn more? Dillon-Costantino Dental can help you. We are located at 10505 West Pico Blvd, West Los Angeles, CA 90064. Call (310) 475-0617 to schedule your appointment.